At least a few of the almost 2000 international delegates appeared tempted into the city by the Spring sunshine.
Some of the early Congress highlights:
- Jeffrey Moore, Monash University, discussing targeting innate immunity to treat vascular hypertension
- Ernesto Schiffrin, Montreal, on immune mediation of angiotensin II induced vascular pathology
- Steve Vatner, New Jersey Medical School, giving a sceptical view of the role of apoptosis in cardiomyopathy and heart failure
|NMM, Darling Harbour|
- Rick Lifton, Yale, on outcomes of $650 per person human genome scanning, from causes of adrenal adenomas to new genetic causes of renal mishandling of electrolyte and water balance.
- and many excellent research posters from basic science reports to clinical applications of research ...